Last month was a success. If you have been keeping up with our blog post from the beginning of the year, you would know that we started to run paid ads. At first, it was rocky running ads, but then we got the hang of it and started to go for better creatives/targeting, and we found something that clicked, but we started muddying the water by making our audience too broad, not narrowing down instead. It is essential to read and have precise analytics; as long as you pay attention and understand the numbers, you can succeed. Piggybacking off last month's ad success, we will run a more successful campaign from our mistakes learned.
- We were not doubling the budget and focusing on successful audiences.
- Running campaigns that were not profitable for too long.
- Not retargeting.
- We were not running look-a-like campaigns from add to carts/purchases.
- Increasing the budget helped us see better and quicker results.
- We were using better copy.
If you haven't already, you can follow us on social media.
I would like to thank my good friend Bime for their help.